People often ask three very common and valid questions;
1. DOES MY ORGANISATION NEED A COACH?
To answer this, ask yourself and your organisation these questions;
- Do you know what’s most important to your customers?
- Do currently you measure customer satisfaction?
- Are complaints or queries increase?
- Are employees too busy to consistently deliver personal service?
- Do you have a customer experience strategy?
- Are you struggling to prioritise the right actions that have a positive impact on your customer experience?
- Would you value having an objective and experienced second pair of eyes to help and support you drive the change that improves business results?
If your struggling with these questions then it’s likely you would gain a real advantage and reap significant rewards from using The Customer Experience Coach.
2. HOW MUCH COACHING WOULD MY ORGANISATION NEED?
This depends on the exact issue and by arranging a free review meeting, we can decide what suits you best. We can then work in partnership with your organisation to help you find the solutions and drive the changes. By using The Customer Experience Coach, you’re completely in control because it’s your strategy and your budget.
3. CAN’T WE DO THIS OURSELVES?
You could, although the benefit of using The Coach is having expert advice and objective support to help you focus and identify the right actions to take that will really make a difference to your business and your reputation. Use of tools such as customer journey mapping and defining the customer perspective can really put the customer at the heart of your business.