- Coaching is about getting you and your organisation’s customer experience strategy from where you are now to where you want to be so as an organisation you can realise the financial benefits of delivering great customer experience whilst reducing the operational cost to serve
- It’s about defining or enhancing your customer focused vision and then crafting a plan to get you there
- It’s predicting the road blocks and hurdles that WILL happen and then having a plan in place to deal with them effectively so they don’t set you back
IF YOU CAN SEE HOW THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COACH WILL HELP YOU, THEN THIS IS TYPICALLY HOW THE PROCESS WOULD WORK;
- We arrange an initial meeting to discuss your current customer experience strategy, current challenges already identified and potential requirements.
- Together we define the scope and extent of your review
- Once finalised and agreed, we undertake the review – typically half or full day
- We prepare a report out on our findings which includes our recommendations on which customer experience improvement tools to use
- We create an action and implementation plan together
- We can then either work in partnership to implement the plan, or you can manage work on the implementation on your own with regular coaching meetings to track progress and results through to delivery.